Graduate Student Next Steps
- Activate your CampusID. Your Campus ID is your passport to access online services at Georgia State.
- Set up your student email account. All official communication form the university is sent to your student email.
- Access your PAWS (Panther Access to Web Services) account. This is the online system you will use to register for classes, view academic records, update personal information, view financial aid and pay tuition and fees and much more!
Office of Academic Assistance
Andrew Young School of Policy Studies
P.O. Box 3992
Atlanta, GA 30302-3992
- Graduate Certificate in Disaster Management
- Graduate Certificate in Nonprofit Management and Social Enterprise
- Graduate Certificate in Planning and Economic Development
- Master of Arts in Economics
- Master of Arts in Economics – Policy Track
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Public Policy
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Social Work
- Master of Social Work – Advanced Standing
- Ph.D. program in Criminal Justice and Criminology
- Ph.D. program in Economics
- Ph.D. Program in Public Policy – GSU
- Ph.D. Program in Public Policy – Joint GSU/GA Tech