Admission to the Bachelor of Arts in International Economics and Modern Languages is submitted through GSU Undergraduate Admissions. Visit http://admissions.gsu.edu/for application information, deadlines and financial aid information.
For help with your career direction, contact AYSPS Career Services. Attend their frequent workshops or work one-on-one with a career counselor to optimize your job search.
Economics majors are successful in a wide variety of careers. Although various roles in businesses are most common, economics majors are successful in law, medicine, government, non-profits, and international relations, as well as in academic roles.Explore Economics Career Info from the AEA
Program Resources for All Degrees
- Which Economics Degree Should I Pursue?
- Course Recommendations Sheet
- University Catalog (Program of Study)
- Concentration Certificate Form
- Browse Undergraduate Courses
- Which Courses are Offered When?