The application process can seem confusing, here’s what you need to know:
1. Fill out the application here!
2. Email the trip leader, Dr. Streib at email@example.com to schedule a 15-20 minute interview to discuss why you want to go to Europe and what you hope to gain from the class.
3. After the interview, you will get an email from the study abroad application system if you are “accepted” to the program. If accepted, follow these instructions to make the $500 deposit in your student account via PAWS to secure your spot:
1. Log into PAWS (paws.gsu.edu)
2. Click the Finances tab
3. Click the “View/Pay Account” link in the “My Bill” box, and a new window for PantherPay will open
4. When in PantherPay, click the “eDeposits” tab at the top
5. Select the term Summer 2017 from the drop down list
6. Select OII Policy Stud in EUR from the next drop down list
7. Enter the amount you want to pay ($500 is due by February 10, 2017. The maximum you can pay is $5,000.00 -the entire program fee cost).
8. Select the payment method and follow the rest of the prompts to submit the payment (you can pay with a web check or credit card)
*Remember, deposits are due by February 1, 2017 to secure your spot in the program. Your spot is not secured/confirmed until you have made your deposit!
4. Meet with GSU Financial Aid to make sure you have funding for this trip.
5. Also take a look at our All About Scholarships page and make sure to apply for the scholarships!