Reception: 5:15 p.m. –
Program: 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Derrick Darby (U Michigan, philosophy), “Schooling Inequality: Why America is not a Land of Equal Opportunity for Everyone”
- John Roemer (Yale, economics and political science) “Inequality of opportunity for income: Its true extent”.
- Stuart Andreason, the Atlanta Federal Reserve
- Daniel Kreisman, GSU Economics
- Tomeka M. Davis, GSU Sociology
We have a different take on policy study. Unlike other schools, we combine economics with public policy, social work and criminal justice, allowing you to tackle today’s complex issues with insight from multiple perspectives.
You’ll collaborate across disciplines with internationally acclaimed faculty, researchers, policymakers and experts to make a lasting impact on economic opportunity and social justice – in Atlanta and around the world.
Learn more about our Master of Public Administration and Master of Public Policy programs with this online information session.
Sign up for the online information session below: