Making Your Program Payments
Congratulations on being accepted into the Policy Studies in Europe Maymester Study Abroad program! You’re probably wondering how to make your program deposit and additional payments. Follow these simple instructions:
- Log into PAWS (paws.gsu.edu)
- Click the Finances tab
- Click the “View/Pay Account” link in the “My Bill” box, and a new window for PantherPay will open
- When in PantherPay, click the “eDeposits” tab at the top
- Select the term Summer 2018from the drop down list
- Select OII Policy Studies in EURfrom the next drop down list
- Enter the amount you want to pay ($500is due by February 2, 2018. The maximum you can pay is $4,500.00 -the entire program fee cost).
- Select the payment method and follow the rest of the prompts to submit the payment (you can pay with a web check or credit card)
*Remember: GSU Student Accounts does NOT accept Visa as a form of payment. All other major credit cards, cash, checks and money orders are accepted.
* Deposits are due by February 2, 2018 to secure your spot in the program.