- Prospective graduate students. The OAA serves as the Graduate Admissions Office for the school's graduate certificate, masters, and doctoral programs.
- Current graduate and undergraduate senior students in the school may contact the OAA for program advising, registration assistance, and other services.
- Returning students, transfers, undecided majors, or others interested in a degree program offered by the school may contact us for general information.
- Call-in advisement (for brief questions and to resolve problems) is available daily during office hours: 404-413-0021
- Walk-in advisement (for brief questions of less than 10 minutes) is available on Monday and Thursday from 2:30 - 4:00 pm and Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:30 - 11:00 am.
- A scheduled appointment (required for program advisement) may be arranged by calling in advance. Same day appointments are not available.
- E-mail advisement (for brief questions and to resolve problems): E-mail us at email@example.com.
- Answer questions about application and admission requirements for programs in the Andrew Young School and about how to complete your online graduate application.
- Discuss the possibilities available for undergraduate or graduate studies, career tracks, areas of research, and resources within the school.
- Evaluate transfer credit and explain how it will apply to your degree program.
- Provide academic counseling and a program of study for each degree program and major.
- Assist with program planning, course selection, registration problems, petitions, and schedule revisions each semester.
- Explain university and school policies, catalog requirements, degree regulations, and how they apply to you and your program.
- Refer you to other resources at Georgia State University for assistance with study skills, internship placement, career planning, or other needs.
- Clear you for graduation and review your graduation audit.
Ms. Churchill advises undergraduate students whose last names begin with letters A-K. Her walk-in hours are:
Monday – 2:30 to 4 Tuesday – 9:30 to… more »
Ms. Pearce advises undergraduate students whose last names begin with letters L-Z. Her walk-in hours are:
Monday – 2:30… more »