- Department of Public Management and Policy
- Degrees & Programs
- PMAP People
- Career Services
- Financial Assistance
- Student Organizations
- Contact Us
News and Events
Special Events (new)
NLA Certificate Requirements
All meetings will be held on the 7th floor of the Andrew Young School building.
- January 17th, 3:00 pm - Foundations
- February 7th, 7:00 pm - Event Planning
- February 21st, 3:00 pm - Legal Need-to-Knows
- March 7th, 7:00 pm - Board Basics
- March 29th - Mini Conference
- April 4th, 3:00 pm - Volunteer and Human Resource Management
- April 18th, 7:00 pm - End of the Year Celebration
The Nonprofit Leadership Alliance club at GSU is open to all GSU students, regardless of major or class standing. Both graduate and undergraduate students are welcome to join. Our goal is to contribute to the growing need for nonprofit leaders to fulfill the opportunities within the nonprofit sector.
The Nonprofit Leadership Alliance offers the only national certification in nonprofit management and leadership developed with, and recognized by, the nonprofit sector. In addition to completing the course/degree requirements, students must also demonstrate competency in the NLA "Core Competencies", which are not only achieved through completion of coursework and your internship, but also through meaningful engagement in leadership and community service activities.