- Changing the World: One Student at a Time, One Idea at a Time.
- The Andrew Young School of Policy Studies strengthens communities across the globe through policy research, scholarship, public engagement, and the development of leaders.
- Goal 1: Provide an innovative, rigorous, and distinctive academic experience that prepares students to be productive, ethical, and engaged citizens and leaders.
- Goal 2: Provide the research infrastructure, support, and incentives to develop and sustain innovative and evidence-based research that will have national and international impact.
- Goal 3: Raise the visibility of AYSPS and engagement with key stakeholders.
- Excellence in teaching.
- Critical thinking.
- Leadership and public engagement.
- Research & Innovation.
- Diversity in all its forms.
- Global engagement