Now it’s time to talk numbers. The total projected cost of the trip is…
First, lets look at a break down of the trip cost:
|Flight (Group flight only)||$1,300||$1,300|
Next, here’s what the program cost ($3,000) includes:
- Ground transportation, excursions and entrance fees
- Textbook you choose for the Maymester class
- Public transportation in Berlin, Prague and Amsterdam
- Breakfast each day and planned group dinners listed on the itinerary
- All accommodations
- Health/Evacuation/Repatriation insurance
And what the program cost does not include:
- Georgia State tuition and fees (as listed in the table above)
- Round-trip airfare (price listed in the table is only for those who choose to take the group flight!)
- Public transportation in Strasbourg and Heidelberg
- Passport ($135) or Passport renewal ($110)
- Personal expenses and excess baggage charges (varies based on airline)
Now that you’ve seen the total cost, check out our All About Scholarships page! This trip is more affordable than you think!
Once you have been accepted to the program, use our Program Payment Instructions page to make your deposit and secure your spot. Remember, your spot for the trip is NOT secured until you have made your deposit!
Update: Group flight payments can be made through PAWS.