Open call for Atlanta social entrepreneurship and innovation leaders to join GSU’s social entrepreneurship community for the 2017-18 school year.
Open call to social entrepreneurs and innovators including corporate, philanthropic, and government leaders in the Atlanta area to become involved with and help grow Georgia State University’s (GSU) Social Entrepreneurship program during the 2017-18 school year.
Current opportunities include
- Mentor GSU students to help them grow as social entrepreneurs.
- Join GSU’s Social Entrepreneurship Advisory Board to help shape and grow GSU’s social entrepreneurship program.
- Participate in a GSU Social Innovation Challenge to have GSU student teams each innovate a solution to one of your social enterprise’s problems.
- Give a talk to GSU students about your experience as a social innovation leader.
- Donate to the GSU Social Entrepreneurship fund and sponsor a GSU student to launch a social enterprise, pitch a social entrepreneurship conference, participate in an international service learning internship, or work as a student assistant to help grow GSU’s social entrepreneurship program.
If you or your organization is interested in one or more of these opportunities simply fill out the form below and Chris Markl, Director of Social Entrepreneurship, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, will reply promptly.
Also, if possible, please also share this opportunity with any interested party and also on social media.
Thank you for contributing to GSU’s Social Entrepreneurship ecosystem.