Information on tuition costs, assistantship opportunities, scholarships and financial aid.
- Tuition for programs in the Andrew Young School is billed by credit hour. Review the tuition and fees page for more information.
- Georgia State has provided a cost calculator to help you estimate how much graduate school will cost.
- International students should review the estimated cost of attendance page of the International Student and Scholar Services Office
- Graduate Assistantships – Applicants to graduate studies in the Andrew Young school may apply for funding consideration. Applicants should answer “yes” to the graduate assistantship question on the online application to be considered.
- Review the AYS Fellowships and Scholarship page for funding opportunities.
- Applicants should visit the Office of Financial Aid for more information on student loans and the financial aid process.
- Georgia State has a Scholarships and Grants Office to assist students in identifying funding opportunities.
Out of State Tuition Waiver
Applicants who are not residents of Georgia may apply for an out-of-state tuition waiver. If awarded, the waiver lowers your tuition cost from an out-of-state student to an in-state student. In-state tuition is about one-third of out-of-state tuition. Out-of-state students wishing to be considered for in-state tuition must submit a Graduate Out-of-State Tuition Waiver Request form if admitted to their graduate program.