There is no better way to show true commitment than to give back. Explore opportunities to get involved and strengthen connections with the AYS community by helping our students. Learn how you can make an impact by serving as a volunteer.
We’re always looking for alumni to serve as speakers, panelists, give informational interviews, or simply connect with students! Interested in volunteering?
Opportunities to help:
- Professional in Residence – Allows students to meet one-on-one with professionals in AYS-related fields for informational interviews, networking and to gain career advice.
- Speaker/Panelist – Offers opportunities for students to hear from alumni about career paths, professional development and relevant social topics.
- Post a job or internship opportunity – Spread the word about your organization’s job openings and internship opportunities for students looking to gain industry experience.
- Host a site visit at your workplace – Invite students to experience potential employers firsthand and gain insight into the professional work environment.
The Andrew Young School of Policy Studies Alumni Council has been selected for the 2020-2021 academic year. Applications will reopen in the Spring of 2021. Check back for details.
The goals of the Council are to:
- To organize a community of alumni leaders in support of the AYS mission to strengthen communities across the globe through policy research, scholarship, public engagement and the development of leaders.
- To engage as many AYS alumni as possible in AYS and university-sponsored activities.
- To create an environment in the community which helps AYS alumni build a lifelong relationship with the college, Georgia State, and one another.