The following links will assist faculty with a variety of academic process and link to necessary forms to complete these tasks.
- Academic Honesty
- Disruptive Student Policy and Reporting Violations
- University Guidelines to Petitions & Variances
- Concerns About Students
- Grading and Grade Change Requests
- Registration Adjustment Request Process
- Course Registration Procedures after Registration Adjustment Ends
- Academic Programs Committee – Processes and Deadlines
- College Bylaws
- Diversity Strategic Plan
- Faculty Workload Policy
- Graduate Faculty Policy
- Graduate Faculty Application Cover Page
- Calendar for Graduate Faculty Consideration
- Strategic Plan (2013-2018)
- Synergy Guidelines
- AYSPS Establishing New Centers
- Academic Unit Chair Selection Process
- Faculty Course Buyout Guidance
- Open Access Policy
- AYSPS Building Conference Rooms (reservations)
- The Andrew Young School of Policy Studies has available for use by faculty, staff, and students a variety of conference rooms, computer labs, and seminar rooms. These rooms can be requested for use by filling out the room request form. A confirmation will be sent to you via email. The use of the rooms are limited to Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm. Only under special circumstances will evening and weekend use of the space be granted.
- Facilities maintenance and building problems and issues can be reported to the Dean’s Office to Ms. Gayon McFarquhar-Johnson, facilities coordinator at 404-413-0055 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adjunct Faculty Appointment & Hiring Process
- Employment Beyond Retirement Policy
- Faculty Leave Request Form
- Full-Time Endowed Chair Renewal Process
- Full-Time Endowed Faculty Appointment & Hiring Process
- Full-Time Faculty Appointment & Hiring Process
- Full-Time Tenure upon Appointment Faculty Hiring and Appointment Process
- Full-Time Limited Term Faculty Appointment and Hiring Process
- GA, GTAB, and PTI Appointment & Hiring Processes
- GSU Outside Activity Disclosure Form Updated Jan. 2021
- International Travel Form
- Visiting Fellows Program
- Blank Extra Comp Form (Revised 9-17-2015)
- Information Technology Equipment Purchase and Inventory Policy
- Administrator Evaluation Process and Calendar
The Andrew Young School of Policy Studies has a variety of templates that can be used by faculty, staff, and students for presentations and submission of documents.
- AYSPS Identity Guide
- PowerPoint Templates
- Binder Templates
- Georgia State University Logos
- Georgia State University has a variety of different logos that can be used officially. To request these, please see: http://commkit.gsu.edu/guidelines/visual-identity/.
- Andrew Young School Logos
- To request official logos of the Andrew Young School and of its departments and centers, please contact Ms. Jennifer Giarratano, Public Relations Manager at 404-413-0028 or via email at email@example.com.
- U.S. News Logos
In 2014, President Mark Becker announced that the Andrew Young School of Policy Studies and the J. Mac Robinson School of Business would be moving to the newly acquired 55 Park Place Building. Both colleges had maximized their current space on campus, and moving to 55 Park Place would allow for the programs within the colleges to expand and flourish.
The Andrew Young School of Policy Studies appointed a College Space Planning committee to work with Consultants, Cooper Carry, hired by Georgia State University to program and develop a stacking plan for the college in the allocated floors of 55 Park Place.
The committee consists of the following members:
- Paul Benson – International Center for Public Policy
- Elsa Gebremedhin – Department of Public Management and Policy
- Robert Moore – Economics
- Avani Raval – Dean’s Office
- Volkan Topalli – Department of Criminal Justice and Criminology
- Mindy Wertheimer – School of Social Work
Please see document below related to space planning for the college in the 55 Park Place building.