A completed application includes:
- Submitted Online Application. Online applications must be submitted by the deadline. Paper applications are not available.
- Application fee: A nonrefundable fee of $50 is required for each application. This fee must be paid online by credit card.
- Personal Statement: A brief personal essay explaining the applicant’s interest in the program.
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing Systems) Academic scores (International applicants only): International applicants are required to submit official TOEFL or IELTS academic scores.
- Two letters of recommendation: Letters should be submitted through the online application.
- Upload Transcripts from each post-secondary college/university attended:
- Upload each transcript to the Academic History section of the online application before submitting your application or upload to your application status page under the Upload Materials section if your application has been submitted.
- Review requirements for submitting transcripts.
- Failure to follow these requirements will delay your application processing.