GSU Certificate Programs
MSW students may choose to pursue one of the following certificate programs:
- Gerontology (Gerontology Institute)
- Nonprofit Management & Social Enterprise (Department of Public Administration)
- Geographic Information System (GIS) (Department of Anthropology & Geography)
- Health Literacy (Department of Learning Sciences)
- Public Health (School of Public Health)
Applying and Awarding of the Certificate
Students must file a formal application for certificates to either program with the Director of Student and Community Services. After completing the requirements of the certificate according to these regulations, the student must make a written request to the School of Social Work in the Andrew Young School of Policy Studies to have the certificate awarded.
The request must be sent to the Director of Student and Community Services. The student’s record will be reviewed and if all requirements have been met, the certificate will be issued to the student.
Graduate Tuition (Per Credit Hour): In-State: $320.00; Out-of-State: $1200.00
Undergraduate Tuition (Per Credit Hour): In-State: $242.74; Out-of-State: $849.74
Mandatory Student Fees: $1064.00
Books and Supplies (Per Term): $500.00
Room and Board (Per Term): $4613.00
*All figures are estimates only and subject to change. Please visit http://www.gsu.edu/studentaccounts/tuition_and_fees.html for up-to-date numbers.